Users can simply claim the block height of their missing transaction to get it credited without contacting the Bitbns support team.
Steps to claim block height:
- Go to the wallet page of your account
- Find your token from the deposits transaction history section
- Check your transaction hash from the respective block explorer. For example; etherscan.io is for ERC20 tokens and bscscan.com is for BEP20 tokens > Copy block height/number
- Once you've copied block height, come back to Bitbns website/app & claim your block height from the "missing a deposit?" button in the crypto wallet section. The missing deposit will get credited automatically within the next 15-20 minutes
- To fix BEP20 (BSC) chain deposit, use coin = SAFEMOON while claiming block deposit
- To fix MATIC20 (Polygon) chain deposit, use coin = USDC while claiming block deposit
If your issue is still not resolved after troubleshooting then please raise a new ticket from the support section of Bitbns. We will ensure to check and resolve it at the earliest.