UPI failure transaction are reversed with an hour. Sometimes it may take longer. If still your amount is not reflected follow this steps.

If money has been debited from your account, but the person you sent money to hasn’t gotten it, you can report the transaction to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).

  1. Open the transaction that you want to report.
  2. Tap More Moreand then Report a problem.
  3. Tap Report

Google Pay App

Refer to help article by Google Pay for more information related to accounts, payments and any other query.

PhonePe App

Refer to help article by PhonePe for queries related to transactions.


BHIM & UPI related queries refer to help article