How to withdraw crypto
Modified on: Wed, 1 Sep, 2021 at 10:25 PM
- Go to Wallet page
- Click the 'Send' button next to the cryptocurrency you want to send
- Enter the volume of crypto you want to send and address to send it to
- For some crypto like XRP, XLM, etc you'll have to enter the Tag or Memo. For crypto like USDT, you'll have to select the network like ERC20, TRC20, etc which should match the network of the exchange/wallet you're withdrawing to.
- Make sure that minimum amount and other requirements mentioned in Bitbns as well as the destination wallet are fulfilled
- Enter the 2FA code and click 'Send'
- You'll get an e-mail to verify your transaction. Click on the link given. Your transaction will be completed soon.