Start a new topic

Payment issue Pathetic service

I was just tried to add some funds to my BitBNS wallet which i opened today. Just for trial pupose i sent 72 ₹ in wallet from kotak mahindra bank . The amount was debited from bank but not credited to wallet . And i earler it was showing that my unique bank account number and ifsc code was from Yes bank but now i saw it changed to HFDC bank . If this is unique than why u r changing it. Pls resolve this issue ASAP . Thank god that i didn't add more money to wallet . I am attaching the screenshot of Yes Bank details and HDFC bank details which u have provided for transfer money . And ofcourse my bank detail from the money has got debited . I know that amount is not big . But i need the resolution on this. Please find the attachment and resolve ASAP. Thank u

Now i again done payment through Phone pe app , from my sbi account 500₹ but again not credited in my wallet. what rubbish is this where is my money going . Can any one tell me. So pathetic the service is. Pls credit that in to my wallet or i want my money back . And another thing every time when i click to profile option iy shows " oops ! Something went wrong". What does ut means. U have shown that my verification is done but there is no info about my account. How much complecated is ur site . I want my money back or i file consumer complain about it. Pls find the attachment for ur reference . Thank u
Nonsense company Sale Fraud Hai sab I also lose 499

3 people like this
I got solution enter transaction reference no click send otp then in ur email otp will come not in mobile insert email otp money will be added
I done this 4 times. It replies money will credited soon. Buthe doesn't come .
They r using our money . In flash sale i was trying to buy bitcoin but it says "NOT ELIGIBLE" . They r just using money . Infact i tried to withdrwal my money it shown SUCCESSFUL but money was not credited to my account . And i dint know how much time it take to get credit.

Hello everyone,

We wanted to announce this that the Indian exchanges are facing non cooperation from banks.

We are still working and have not halted the operations, Our withdrawal and deposit process is partially automated and so it's taking time for the changes to reflect. We don't want to point out about the other exchanges that are currently either have halted to operation or are charging money on transcation.
We request all the user to please cooperate and your money is safe.

What about my withdrawl money . What about my rest money which is in bitbns wallet . I want to withdrawl that too. But earlier case was happend to me , so i am so disappointed that money has withdrawl but not credited to bank , if i will again withdrawl money from wallet and ptoblem again happens then what to do . Its money its very hard to earn . How i will leave it like this . I just want my money back . Or i will do something.
I was just tried to add some funds to my BitBNS wallet which i opened today. Just for trial pupose i sent Total 300 ₹ in wallet from BHIM AppAnd AIRTEL MONEY bank . The amount was debited from bank but not credited to wallet . what rubbish is this where is my money going . Can any one tell me. So pathetic the service is. Pls credit that in to my wallet or i want my money back . And another thing every time when i click to profile option iy shows " oops ! Something went wrong". What does ut means. U have shown that my verification is done but there is no info about my account. How much complecated is ur site . I want my money back
I was just tried to add some funds to my BitBNS wallet... i sent Total 700 ₹ in wallet from Karur MPAY app using through IMPS . The amount was debited from bank but not credited to wallet ...Pls credit that in to my wallet or i want my money back as soon as possible
I am transferred 2 time 1st Yes bank 500 & 2nd HDFC bank 200 but dont add my monet bit bns wallet Dear bitbns pkease add my money in my wallet Asad
Login to post a comment